Monday, July 20, 2009

Last but not least...

I feel that EDF310 has been an interesting course and that all future educators should be required to take it. It is beneficial in many of ways and can be a helpful tool for teachers. I was not familiar with blogging in general and after creating my own blogs and analyzing others, I was able to get a deeper understanding of blogging and its advantages. After taking this course, I now know how to create a class blog of my own. I think that having a class blog is a great way to get students as well as parents involved in the learning process. It also enables teachers and students to follow other class blogs not only around the country but around the world. Teachers can get ideas from each other and incorporate them into their own classrooms. I also was introduced to ALEX which will be extremely helpful when I enter my career as a teacher.

I found the google presentations to be useful in getting to know fellow classmates. It was a fun activity and at the same time, I was learning how to use google and all it has to offer. I didn't realize google had so many functions and tools. Using google docs makes it so much easier to share your material with others with how you simply post and share your information. I enjoyed the pod casts as well, although when wanting to actually listen to them, it sometimes took way too long for them to load. Overall, I have enjoyed this class and will bring what I have learned into my future classroom. With technology constantly changing and becoming so useful in our world,I believe it is crucial for teachers to know how to use it, and for them to educate their students on it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment